Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ridge Road -

Daily painting, Pisgah Ridge, Franklin Hayes Rd.,Tennessee

The third of my sketches on Pisgah Ridge. I will be returning soon...I left my dogs leash tied to a tree there. I usually let Annie (my dog) roam and explore but, I set up too close to the road and she kept wandering down to it.
There were cows in the field across the road when I started but...they refused to pose when I got to that part of the painting.



Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bruce Sherman said...

Hi again Christopher!... Love this one! Great variation in your greens!

Love the use of the road to draw the eye across the middle ground... delivering it past the vertical trees to the background ridge of new greens!Good one!

Good Painting!
Regards,
Bruce