Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Conversation At Rose Hill - © Christopher Greco

"Conversation At Rose Hill"
9x12 oil on canvas panel.
While painting at Rose Hill, I met a Mrs. Dwyer. She told me of the history of this farmhouse and of the wonderful displays inside. It turns out that she had been a past president of the Rose Hill Museum and is also a member of the Dwyer family whose name is on the building that the Bay Village Senior Center is located within. I pick up and drop off "Meals on Wheels" there, and/or drive seniors to the grocery store or doctors office one morning a week. I meet some very interesting people when I'm out painting.

Free Shipping


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

kathleen grant said...

I love this painting

Candy Barr said...

I'm in $10 towards purchasing this painting with others to donate to the home! It would be great on their walls!