Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

S'November - © Christopher Greco

"S'November"
Approx. 9 x12" oil on Arches Paper.
This spot is directly across the street from my house. The temperature was hovering around 12°...I only lasted about 30 minutes, including the run back inside. It is strange to see this much snow while there are still leaves on so many trees.  The rest of the painting was done in my studio, after I thawed out.

Free Shipping.


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

Good morning Christopher!... Yuu most certainly managed to capture the crisp coldness... and the wonder of this "S'November" morning.

Very little of the later warm influence and studio "contamination" reveals itself. HA HA!

A true winter wonderland gem!

Good (winter) Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wow, the light is fantastic. You've captured the sun and snow perfectly. Good work!

Stay warm!