Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kitchen Yard 10x10 oil - SOLD

While painting this house I was treated to a Blue Grass concert going on across the street. It was fun having music to paint by. I may have to finally get an ipod. I have received 2 of them as gifts but re-gifted them when I found out they didn't automatically come with my favorite music and that I would have to "download" it...that didn't sound like something I would enjoy doing. I've since learned that its not so bad or hard to do.

5 comments:

sheri amor said...

nice set of pictures,you created this? wow.! just dropping by to say hi ^_^

Jeff Mahorney said...

OMG I love this. Radiant light and great brushwork. Hello new desktop wallpaper! :)

kaycrain said...

Chris,
You definitely have a winner here!
No wonder it's sold.
Love the sunny yellow and the sunshine and
Shadow.
Well done.
Kay

Liza Hirst said...

This is beautiful and caught my eye immediately when I entered the DP site! Wonderful light and great brushwork!

Claudia Finn said...

wow you have done to a scene like this what I have always been drawn to and never known how to make it this interesting!!highten the color contrast in the shadows!!Wonderful piece!!