Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulips Silhouette 10x14 oil - SOLD

I found the spider like arrangement of the flowers against the horizontal blinds interesting. There is something about back lit objects that always attracts me. I think because the objects are silhouetted, the shapes are somewhat simplified and more graphic. Simplify, something I try to remember but too often its only after I have finished my painting that I recall.



Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

naquaiya said...

This is a very beautiful painting. I did not realize you illustrate as well. Visited sketches and thoroughly enjoyed it. Big grins and lots of respect for what you do all the way. You have a multi talent that's for sure. I love all these styles.
great to see your work

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

This is a beautiful piece, I love tulips! :) Spring is finally here. Hope you are well.

Dawn