Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Maddie's Chair -

English Pointer, Upholstered Chair,Daily Painting

10x10 oil on canvas panel.
I purchased this chair at a thrift store when I moved to Dallas. I chose this one because it looked clean and, mostly because I could pick it up (which is important if you are going to have to move furniture by yourself). I got it home, set it in place and sat down on it and, uh oh... it was tiny. The seat cushion is only 16 inches from the floor. I sat on so many chairs at the store. I never noticed that I hadn't sat on this one. It is so uncomfortable that I can't really sit in it for more than a few minutes. Maddie seems to love it though.















Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $170$9 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

Dogs always manage to find a comfortable spot to rest. I love the way her head leans on the arm. Is she a hunter?

Chris Ousley said...

Good work and story behind it!