Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Liberty Street Fountain -

Fountain, Sunlight, Dallas, Daily Painting

10x8 oil on linen.
I held this painting to work on for a few days because I just couldn't decide if it was done. I think part of my reluctance to call it complete has to do with the surface I worked on. I recently purchased several types of boards from Raymar and this was my first painting on their Double Oil Primed Belgian Linen. I love it! It is my all time favorite surface. Unfortunately, it is more expensive than any of the other choices...I have nine more linen boards left, I will either use them up immediately or jealously hoard them.















Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $160$12 s/h
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

mike rooney studios said...

like the paint application on this one chris. better pay the xtra and get a stack of these sweet panels!