Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Noon, Near The City -

Dallas, Bryan St.,Daily Painting

8x8 oil on canvas panel.
A very limited palette. Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber and Ultramarine Blue were the main color elements for this painting. I added Alizarin Crimson at the end to get the deepest darks, I might have also picked up a little bit of Burnt Sienna (my palette tends to get a little sloppy). I piled on the lights with my knife.
This is my last sketch for a few days, I am heading home for Christmas tomorrow.

I have decided to bump my prices in 2012. Costs have gone way up and my sale are sluggish, kinda/just like like the the economy... I think it might be better for my ego to be not selling at higher prices. I may try ebay but I'm not sure yet.. it might cancel out all of the ego gains from the higher priced non-sales.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone












Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $108$12 s/h
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

MC said...

This one is amazing Chris. Love the noontime shade. Happy holiday and safe travels. Happy 2012. Michael Centrella