Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Winter Wheat 8x10 oil

This field of winter wheat is directly across the road from the pond I painted yesterday. The tire tracks are what attracted me to paint this. They show you where you are and in what direction you are headed and hold the promise of the future at the end or around the next corner. I really wanted to drive through this field but, I didn't know who owned it and in my experience farmers can get pretty annoyed at strangers tramping through their fields. In fact just as I was finishing up a truck pulled up with what turned out to be the crop consultant to the owner. He was there to check on a report of someone suspiciously standing near one of Mr. Shaw's fields...just me, paintin'




Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $135$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments: