Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Barn on the Ridge -

Daily Landscape Oil Painting, Barn, Pisgah Ridge, Tennessee

I found this beautiful property on Pisgah Ridge in Tennessee. I started with the barn, then the house and then a view down the road.
I really like this painting but unfortunately the photo of it is terrible. I always seem to have problems when photographing paintings that are predominately green, dark paintings give me trouble too. I will have to figure this out soon...it's spring and green is everywhere.


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi Christopher!... Another gem! The greens look great on this monitor...way up here in Canada!Love the shifts in value and tone in those background greens!That says it all!

Just keep Pinting... That's the main thing!
Warm regards,
Bruce