Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Last Day Sunflowers - SOLD

6x6 oil on masonite.
They lasted a week and gave me great pleasure. I enjoyed painting them and will be looking for more. This sketch was done very quickly. I was finally through with dinner and phone calls and the baseball game on TV when I began to think about painting. Sixty minutes later I was photographing this painting to post on my blog...UGH, my Time Warner internet was dead. Another hour on the phone and an appointment for Friday between 1-5
!!$#@%^&**!!!!!!!! :>{
I put my jpg file on a flash drive and took it to work with me.

5 comments:

carin said...

Yes! I want this little gem.

Anonymous said...

Christopher...a lovely piece today! I look forward to following your work

carin said...

and I bought it - it's mine - :-)

Mikko Tyllinen said...

wonderful painting! beautiful!

suzannepaints said...

Tremendous effort...love the blog