Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shore Pines -

Myles Standish State Forest, Pine Trees, Oil Painting,Daily Painting









7 5/8 x 12 3/8, oil on masonite.
This is from my trip in September. We spent a glorious morning at the Myles Standish State Forest. We began to follow a trail into the woods when we came upon a sign, which was coincidently about the same time I noticed the sound of gunshots off in the distance and some that wern't too far off in the distance...I decided to stay close to the road.















Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $142$12 s/h
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how you made the sunlight shine through the trees in both of these forest paintings. They're so inviting! I like the composition of this one especially, pulling my eye through the forest to the light on the other side. The evergreens are beautiful. You said you were "following the brush"... I'm just starting to understand that concept in painting. I admire your work!