Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Companions 10x10 oil - SOLD

I found a clump of these very pale pink flowers by the roadside. I have no idea what kind they are but they are beautiful. I paired them with a plate of blackberries in front of the blinds. This painting was done with a very limited palette. Alizarin Crimson and Thalo Green. There are a few little additions of Cerulean Blue and Yellow Ochre.
I also re-photographed and re-posted yesterdays painting (Tall and Short) under natural light, the color of the first photo was too far off and it bugged me.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150$0 s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Denise Rose said...

This is beautiful! I love the limited palette and I also see these flowers here on the side of the road!

Vicente Herrero said...

A very good harmony of color.